Home/ Terms and conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for using our website www.supremeseafood.in . By using this website you agree to our terms and conditions as follows :
1. You agree to receive direct communications by way of phone call , email , sms or whatsapp messages , once you have registered with us . This will be applicable until you opt out of such communications specifically writing to us .
2. All contents , images , recipes , layouts of this website cannot be copied , reproduced , sold in any form or used for any commercial purpose .
3. You will not indulge in any activity that undermines the security of this website .
4. You will not use this website for any illegal or immoral use .
5. Supreme seafood reserves the right to terminate or block your usage if it believes that you have breached any of the terms and conditions .
6. Supreme seafood reserves the right to cancel your order if the circumstances are not favourable to deliver your order .
7. Supreme Seafood is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred by using our website .
8. Supreme Seafood reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any notice as and when it deems fit .